As part of the Pulse-Jordanian of the Jordanian street series (Jordan Indicator), conducted by the Center for Strategic Studies at the University of Jordan, which measures the opinions of the Jordanian street, their knowledge and awareness of the emerging issues taking place in Jordan and the region. The Center carried out the “Tawjihi, Universitas and the Unified Admission System ” poll.
The poll was carried out during the period 26/9 – 2/10/2022, on a national representative sample covering all governorates, regions, age groups and education levels, in addition to that a representative sample of high school students (Tawjihi) was included in this poll, the total number of Tawjihi in the academic year 2021/2022 reached (186,500) and the number of those who passed were (108500).
The poll aimed to measure the opinion of citizens and students on the following topics:
- High School Exam (Tawjihi exam)
- The unified admission system in governmental universities
- Best Specialties at the universities
- Crisis management and the rule of law
- The spread of crime, violence and drugs in Jordan
- Time change in Jordan (summer/winter) timing.