The Center for Strategic Studies at the University of Jordan is concerned with the intellectual and personal development of university students and graduate students. Accordingly, the Center offers a practical training program to enable students to participate in its activities.
Jordanian and foreign students and graduates are invited to apply for work in one of these fields
- Politics and Security in the Middle East.
- Democracy, civil society and public opinion in the Middle East.
- Economic Development and Social Change in the Middle East.
- Iranian internal and external politics.
Eligible candidates are selected from current students and alumni, and will work as research/administrative assistants, the following tasks will be among their responsibilities
- Work as research assistants at the center.
- Assisting in the preparation of research and scientific reports.
- Assist in research projects at the center.
Practical training is not paid, but it has many benefits
- Provide trainees with office space and information technology facilities.
- Grant a certificate to students upon successful completion of the practical training program.
- Allowing trainees to attend events held by the center for free
- Granting a certificate of appreciation to the trainees for their contribution.